Web Graphic Designer (F/T)
- 2+ years' work experience
- Understands visual design principles, responsive web design, graphic design & layout, color, font, icon development, corporate identity and branding.
- Provide a link to your portfolio you have created to be consider for our position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with developer(s) and Project Manager(s) from start to finish on all projects.
- Design wireframes and mockups to effectively communicate the look and feel of the project.
- Provide color scheme, fonts, and imagery for clients website marketing needs
- Research and Identify new trends
- Create high quality designs with cross-platform and browser compatibility in mind
- Assist with website maintenance.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Experience designing responsive websites.
- Creative individual with an eye for detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and accustomed to fast-paced production within an efficient workflow environment.
- Understanding of core User Experience Design principles and best practices that create highly converting website results.
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely, while also being open to receiving feedback and direction as needed.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye for design aesthetics.
- Comfortable meeting with client when needed throughout the project.
- Be a team player, working closely with existing staff & Project Manager(s) on new and existing projects.
- Comfortable talking to customers on the phone.
- Creative Suite.
Bonus Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working with CMS (WordPress and/or Joomla).
- Self-Motivated and eager to learn.
Ready to Apply?
Great. Please email us a copy of your resume and we'll be in touch.
There is potential growth in this position for the right candidate.
NO TELECOMMUTERS / FREELANCERS / RECRUITERS
- Medical, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 10 Paid Holidays (8 Holidays, Company Holiday, and Your Birthday).
- Bonus time off for meeting project goals.