Web Updater - (F/T entry level)
Summary: To maintain and update client websites. Must have attention to detail, be a team player, and a great opportunity for growth.
Knowledge Required (Minimum 2 yrs experience)
- HTML, CSS
- Familiar with cross-platform issues, graphic file formats for web, and image optimization
Helpful but not Required:
- Bootstrap (responsive)
- Word Press
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Update clients websites based on particular needs provided by the client to ensure all content is current;
- Particular needs include but are not limited to: Image replacement, Content revisions, Modification to shopping cart items / images, Motion graphic image changes, Minor website redesign, Audio / Video updates
- Applicant must have the ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and accustomed to fast-paced production within a efficient workflow environment;
- Assist with Customer Support calls.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Ready to Apply?
Great. Please email us a copy of your resume and we'll be in touch.
There is potential growth in this position for the right candidate.
NO TELECOMMUTERS / FREELANCERS / RECRUITERS